- Test or performance anxiety
- Conflict with instructor or clinical supervisor
- Organizing and learning course objectives
- Time management
- Clarifying career goals and interests
- Confronting doubts about career choice
- Identifying a specialty interest
- Evaluation and medication treatment
- Medication management
- Increasing self confidence and coping with self doubt
- Managing stress effectively
- Coping with feelings of depression and/or anxiety
- Developing self assertion
- Overcoming self-defeating behavior
- Relationship issues
Format of services
Individual counseling, couples counseling, medication consultation, workshops that focus on study skills, time management, stress management, or other topics may be arranged for a group by contacting the office.
Advanced trainees do not provide treatment or evaluation for students from the same training pathway. Psychological evaluation and/or treatment will not be provided by personnel with a role in an individual student’s evaluation and progression in an academic curriculum.
How to Schedule an Appointment?
You can make an appointment by calling (210)567-2648 or coming to the Student Counseling Center between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday.