Self-Service Student Center Instructions
How do I view my Student Center?
You must sign in to the UT Health Science Center portal and access Student Administration to view your Student Center.
What can I do in my Student Center?
The Student Center allows current students to:
- enroll in classes - Instructions
- view your bills
- check your financial aid status
- accept/reduce/decline your financial aid award amount
- make a payment
- sign up for direct deposit
- view your holds
- view your final grades and unoffical transcript – Instructions
- change your address, phone number, add an emergency contact - Instructions
- link to enrollment verification and transcript ordering services
- edit your FERPA restrictions – Instructions
What if I have trouble with my Username and/or password?
Go to the UT Health Science Center IM Client Support Services web pages to learn more.