All official, approved academic policies are published in the University Catalog. Policies may reside at the institutional level, or within school-specific sections of the Catalog if such policies are program or profession-driven. Students must adhere to policies associated with the Catalog published in accordance with their first year of attendance at the University.
- Absences (Military and/or Religious)
- Auditing Courses
- Adding and Dropping Courses
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Grade Policy
- Grade Point Averages (GPA)
- Graduation Policy
- Grievances (Academic and Non-Academic)
- Leave of Absence
- Texas Core Curriculum
- Transfer Credit
- Updating My Personal Information
Please contact the Office of the University Registrar or your school’s Dean’s Office for more information.