You can make an appointment by calling (210)567-2648 or coming to the Student Counseling Center between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday.
What to Expect During the First Appointment
- The first visit will last about 40-50 minutes.
- It is focused on understanding the nature of your concerns and clarifying goals and expectations.
- Students are encouraged to participate actively in determining the care they need in order to reach their goals.
- By the end of the first session, typically an agreement is reached regarding the next steps to take.
- All counseling sessions are offered at no cost to the student.