Mobile Logo in White

Diploma Duplicate/Replacement

Diploma Duplicate/Replacement


To request a duplicate diploma, complete the Request for Duplicate Diploma or Certificate Form and send it to the Office of the University Registrar. You may mail the form to the address provided at the bottom of this page or email it to: After your completed form is received, you will be emailed a payment link.  It can take 3-4 weeks to receive a duplicate diploma.

*Please note a “wet signature” is required on the form.

  • $50 for diploma/certificate – allow 3-4 weeks for delivery
  • $125 for diploma/certificate produced on a “rush” basis. Allow a minimum of 1-2 weeks for  delivery

Certified Copy

The Office of the University Registrar does not provide copies of diplomas.  You either make a copy of the one you already have, or order a duplicate copy.  You may take a copy of your diploma to the Office of the University Registrar to have it certified.  You must bring the original diploma as well.

Name Change After Graduation

Former Students:  If you need to change your name in your official documents and/or diploma, and your legal name has changed since graduation, you must provide the Office of the University Registrar a copy of the legal name change document, such as an official marriage license,  official adoption documents, official court order name change documents, etc.

  • By appointment with the Office of the University Registrar
  • By Mail:
    UT Health Science Center at San Antonio
    Office of the University Registrar MSC 7702
    7703 Floyd Curl Drive
    San Antonio TX  78229-3900