How do I view My Student Center?
What can I do in my Student Center?
The Student Center allows current students to:
- enroll in classes – Instructions
- View your bills
- Check your financial aid status
- Accept/reduce/decline your financial aid award amount
- Make a payment
- Sign up for direct deposit
- View your holds
- View your final grades and unofficial transcripts
- Change your address, phone number, and add an emergency contact
- Link to enrollment verification and transcript ordering services
- Edit your FERPA restrictions
What if I have trouble with my Username and/or password?
Go to the UT Health San Antonio IM Client Support Services web pages to learn more.