We hope you learned a lot during your orientation. Below you will find a list of resources discussed during your session. We are constantly striving to make orientation informative and helpful so please provide us feedback about your orientation experience.
- Check for any holds that may prevent you from registering for classes. For assistance with the Student Web Orientation and Declaration of Health Insurance holds, click here.
- Register for your classes
- Purchase your books at the university bookstore
- View Parking Permit Options; Order Permit
- Find your Parking space Long Campus (Main Campus), Greehey (North Campus)
- Get your ID Card
- Check your UTHSCSA LiveMail email account
- Log into Canvas
- Pay your tuition and fees
- Sign up for Direct Deposit for your financial Aid
- Register for HSC Alert
- Connect with Student Life on social media: Facebook & Twitter